Doing Business


What is the status of my payment?
Contact the Accounts Payable Division at 425-556-2158 or

Can a Lost Check be Reissued?

The City mails its payments via the United States Postal Service.  If for some reason, a City issued check is lost or missing, a duplicate check can be issued by having an affidavit filed with the City.  Please complete the Affidavit Form, have your signature notarized and return it to the following address:

City of Redmond
Attn: Accounts Payable, MS: 3SFN
P.O. Box 97010
Redmond, WA 98073-9710

How Can I Become a City Vendor?
The City has partnered with other public agencies to create a regional website that consolidates procurement services. For automatic notification of opportunities, businesses can register as a vendor on the Shared Procurement Portal under the Vendor Registration. The Shared Procurement Portal uses Public Purchase to provide its services.  

W-9 Form
A current W-9 Form must be on file for all City vendors.  You may email the form to or send by mail to the above address.  Failure to comply may result in backup withholding or payment held until the W-9 is provided. 

The forms on this page are in pdf format which requires Adobe Acrobat to view.