A New Way to Get Health Insurance
Redmond residents will have a new way to find, compare and enroll in health insurance, through Washington Healthplanfinder
. This is the official site run by the State of Washington. Starting October 1, you will be able to:
• Find a plan that fits your needs and budget
• Compare brand new health plans side-by-side
• Find out if you are eligible for tax credits, financial help, or public programs such as Medicaid
• Get answers to your questions
• Enroll in a plan that fits your needs and budget
The official Washington Healthplanfinder
website began enrolling consumers on October 1, 2013, and the service will continue through March 31, 2014. The health coverage begins January 1, 2014. If you need more assistance, call 1-855-WAFINDER or you can enroll or ask questions in-person at local events.
Click here for enrollment events
in Redmond and throughout King County with in-person assistance.