If you feel you or another person have been denied access to a City facility, program, service or activity, please send a letter or an email to the City of Redmond ADA Coordinator that includes the following information:
- Your full name, address, and telephone number;
- The full name of the person who was discriminated against (if someone other than yourself);
- The name and address of the program, service, activity or facility where the incident took place;
- A description of the incident, the date(s) it occurred, and the name(s) of any city employees involved (if known); and
- Other information that you believe necessary to support your complaint.
Please send us copies of any relevant documents, but keep the originals for your own records.
Please send your grievance to:
City of Redmond
15670 NE 85 St, MS:3NHR
P. O. Box 97010
Redmond, WA 98073