Report a Concern

Report a Stormwater / Drainage Concern Form

We now offer this online process for citizens to make inquiries. To report a spill, illegal dumping, or a flooding emergency, you may dial 911 or the Environmental Hot Line at 425-556-2868.


Stormwater/Drainage Concern

Form Instructions
Please provide as much information relevant to your inquiry in the spaces provided below.  This request will not be processed unless all required information is provided.  When completed, click SUBMIT to send this form to our office.

Situation Description:
Please select the category that best describes the nature of this issue.

The space below has been provided for you to give further details regarding the current situation.

Please enter the appropriate location information regarding the property or location in question.*


Parcel Number:Account Number:
Property Address:

Cross Road/Location Description:

* Connect with the Property Viewer to look up parcel information.

Contact Information:
We may need additional information from you in order to process this request.  Please provide the following information so we can contact you if necessary.  The information that you enter below will be used solely in connection with this particular request.


Contact Name:
Phone Number:
(format: xxx-xxx-xxxx)
Fax Number:
Email Address:

To inquire about the status of a request, or if you require additional information, please call us at 425-556-2825.

NOTICE OF PUBLIC DISCLOSURE: This online form is public domain. Any correspondence via this online form is a public record. Accordingly, the form content, in whole or in part, may be subject to disclosure pursuant to RCW 42.56.

Security Measure