Current Artist Opportunities
| Get Involved | Grants
Community volunteers are the key to the success of arts programs and there are many opportunities in Redmond. Want to make a difference in your community and get involved in activities that provide learning, friendship and fun? Check out these volunteer opportunities in the arts.
If you have limited time, consider donating money
because there are many ways to make the arts in Redmond better and more comprehensive.
Arts Volunteer Opportunities
A variety of volunteer opportunities are available in Redmond. Contact the City Arts staff, your local arts organization or school. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
and let us know if you'd like to volunteer at events, in the office, or in other ways.
"Be a Catalyst for Redmond’s Diverse and Inventive Community."
The nine-member Arts Commission
works to achieve excellence in arts programming for the people of Redmond; nurture and support artists, arts organizations and arts education; and promote active participation and attendance of arts events. The Commission also makes recommendations to the Mayor and City Council regarding arts-related acquisitions, programs, projects, and community events. Meetings are held on the second Thursday of each month, and commissioners are appointed to three-year terms.
Interested in being on the Arts Commission or just want more information?
- Contact Us
- Download and fill out a Community Service Application
Community Service Application
Youth Advocates on the Redmond Arts Commission
Youth Advocates give input to the Arts Commission on matters such as programming and art in the community. They lend important perspective to the Redmond Arts Commission, learn about public service, network and serve within the arts community, and explore career opportunities.
- Are you 16-26 years old and live, work or study in Redmond?
- Do you want to network with others in the arts community?
- Would you like to share your views about culture in your community?
- Do you want to get involved with projects related to the visual, performing, or literary arts?
- Are you looking for mentors in Redmond's creative community?
- Do you have three to four hours per month to serve your community?
Youth Advocate Application